INCON-INSTURN Graphic Interactive Turning CNC Controller
- INCON-INSTURN is a graphic interactive turning CNC controller which uses INCON-TE2H turning CNC controller as core.
- The operational page is composed of icons, users do workpiece editing by using touch screen and teach-in method.
- Every icon links to one machining cancycle.
- Cancycle data can be entered by using keys or teach-in method.
- Provide three modes: manual, auto cutting, and G code mode.
- This product is controlled by Strategic High-Tech Commodities (SHTC) regulations, for further information, please contact Sales Department of Intek Technology.
- Graphic interactive turning CNC controller
- Easy to use icon-based system
- Easy to learn teach-in function
- Single or order list cancycle execution
- Auto cutting mode: There are a total of 14 cutting cancycles. Each icon in this mode represents one cutting cancycle
- Manual mode: Jog, hand wheel, manual cutting, homing, and original position setting, etc
- G code mode: Accept standard G code part program which is downloaded from host computer