- The INCON-M86/M86R are INCON series with CNC controller embedded system. The designed include high-density integrated circuit and eco-friendly concept, allowing the CNC controller to be small, use less power, and highly recyclable and other characteristics, it also inherited the INCON series' feature of high performance stability, reliability, and easy for maintenance.
- The controller used EtherCAT to connect with CoE 402 servo driver and CoE 402 spindle driver that have been verified by INTEK. If the spindle driver did not support CoE, INCON-M8 uses ESU to connect with spindle driver.
- Controller with all needs of milling machine for cutting, and automatic tool length and tool radius compensation, tool life management and measurement function, and complete mechanical compensation function like, backlash, pitch error and temperature variance.
- INCON-M86 is a fully closed-loop EtherCAT Milling CNC Controller with 6-axis、any 4 axis simultaneous of 6 axis、8PLC axis.
- INCON-M86R is a fully closed-loop EtherCAT Milling CNC Controller with 5-axis RTCP/TWP、6-axis simultaneous、8PLC axis.
User manual: PDF、Webpage
Integration manual: PDF、Webpage
PLC manual: PDF、Webpage