M470 Milling CNC Controller
- M470 is a new generation, advanced milling CNC controller which has four simultaneous axes, one set of spindle speed control, 25 sets of HSHP modes and closed-loop control.
- The fourth axis can be linear axis, simultaneous axis or normal axis. The rigid tapping speed is up to 8000 rpm.
- M470 has built-in network function, and can be connected to PC for uploading or downloading CNC part programs.
- I/O points of PLC are 38 I/P and 32 O/P, and the points can be added up to 262 I/P and 256 O/P.
- USB function expands storage space and enhances the portability of program files.
- Typical application: 4-axis milling machine, machining center, engraving machine, engraving center, horizontal machine center, double column machine center, gantry type milling machine and gantry type machine center, etc.
- This product is controlled by Strategic High-Tech Commodities (SHTC) regulations, for further information, please contact Sales Department of Intek Technology.