M675S Milling CNC Controller
- M675S is a high-performance, customized real 5-axis milling CNC controller which has six simultaneous axes, two sets of spindle speed control, 25 sets of HSHP modes and closed-loop control.
- M675S has the same functions as M675. It also serves as CNC server which constructs dual system structure by connecting with end-user computer.
- Functions of RTCP (Real Time Rotating Center Point Transform), TWP (Tilted Working Plane), ABS encoder, HSHP, and closed loop control allow M675S exhibits outstanding performance on 5-axis machining.
- Built with dual-core hardware, M675 is capable of processing RTCP and TWP kinematic transform efficiently and in real time.
- Users can connect M675S with one or more computers by using a hub and develop remote detection function.
- This product is controlled by Strategic High-Tech Commodities (SHTC) regulations, for further information, please contact Sales Department of Intek Technology.