M675 Milling CNC Controller
- M675 is a brand-new developed, real 5-axis milling CNC controller which has six simultaneous axes, two sets of spindle speed control, 25 sets of HSHP modes and closed-loop control.
- Functions of RTCP (Real Time Rotating Center Point Transform), TWP (Tilted Working Plane), ABS encoder, HSHP, and closed loop control allow M675 exhibits outstanding performance on 5-axis machining.
- Built with dual-core hardware, M675 is capable of processing RTCP and TWP kinematic transform efficiently and in real time.
- The fourth, fifth, sixth axis can be linear axis, simultaneous axis or normal axis. The rigid tapping speed is upto 8000 rpm.
- M675 has built-in network function, and can be connected to PC for uploading or downloading CNC part programs.
- I/O points of PLC are 38 I/P and 32 O/P, and the points can be added up to 262 I/P and 256 O/P.
- USB function expands storage space and enhances the portability of program files.
- This product is controlled by Strategic High-Tech Commodities (SHTC) regulations, for further information, please contact Sales Department of Intek Technology.